Thursday, September 10, 2015

Allow me to reintroduce myself

I almost completely forgot that I had a blog, since it has been over 2 years since I last posted anything. While on one of my just because Miami trips I was reminded of this blog after reminiscing with a friend from college. Yes, it is all about the U and will always be about the U!!! I bleed orange and green. Now that I'm done with my University of Miami promo I can get back to the reason why I came back.

 I figure we all have a lot to say and all need a way to express ourselves.  My creative side has been lacking for some time and I think that I need to change that ASAP. Writing was something that I did almost daily while in high school and continued through college. Sometimes the thoughts just need to come out of your head so that you can clear up some space.

The past two years have been filled with trips to a few places and have involved me trying to enjoy life te best way I know how. I've recently decided to become semi retired in order to focus on my other random things that don't involve my actual line of work.  I figured I was too young to be fully retired, so a semi-retired state seems like the best thing for me.  Hopefully I can keep this blog thing up and stay consistent and post how semi-retired life is treating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment